Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bet your bottom dollar...


Last night we went to see my little cousin Kristi in her elementary school play. They were doing the show Annie, but called it Annie Jr. because it was the "mini" version of it. I had pretty low expectations of an elementary school play, but these little kids completely blew my mind. The play was AMAZING! First of all, they were able to use the Junior High set of Canyon View that had been used when they did the play. Daddy Warbucks' house was amazing! I was blown away by how professional everything was. Second of all, those little kids were great! They remembered their lines and were great little actors and singers. Of course, my favorite was my little cousin Kristi. She was cast as the orphan Molly (the little one who is small and scared) and in my completely biased, yet realistic opinion, she totally stole the show. She was so cute! Here is a picture of me with Kristi after the play. The sun will come out tomorrow...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment