Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What did we do before google docs?


I've been thinking about the media I've consumed lately and totally skipped over something that consumes my life for a few days before every test: Google docs. I don't know what we did before...oh wait...yes I do. We would still do them, but someone would have to compile all the results and send them out to everyone who contributed, and if changes were made they would have to do it again and again. Now we can all edit the google doc at the same time (even if we are adding the same info during a review session, haha:) I so appreciate this wonderful form of media that makes studying for tests so much easier. I not only use them for tests, but for recipe sharing among friends, or planning with my parents. We loved using a google doc to coordinate wedding plans when I got married. So wonderful and much easier than before!

2 comments:

  1. haha that was so funny yesterday watching one of us type and seeing it pop up on our screens minutes later, or typing in the same things! fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha in one of my other classes, someone actually did the study guide by emailing it out as a word doc to everyone after it was compiled. I was like "What the heck? Has this person never heard of google docs?"

    ReplyDelete