Friday, February 26, 2010

American Idol Ridiculousness


Ok, so American Idol totally ruined my life this week. Two hours on Tuesday, two hours Wednesday and an hour Thursday. Seriously? Can I really take 5 hours to watch a reality TV show? I'm so mad at myself, yet...addicted. Luckily we recorded them and so I could fast forward through all the commercials and about half of the judges comments and whatever else I found boring. Let me just say that the one kid that looks like Zac Efron CANNOT sing and needs to be kicked off ASAP and I loved the little Munoz kid that got kicked off. Sad day...I'm over it. I was not very impressed with a lot of them, mainly the girls. (This coming from someone who can hardly carry a tune. But that is why I am sitting on my couch watching other people, because I will be the first to acknowledge my lack of talent:) I also think that Haley Vaughn, the one who played the guitar to a Beatle's song (I don't remember which one) needs to get kicked off too. I'm sorry, she is cute and all, but lisps and pitchiness just is not a good combination. Isn't there a way to text or call in to vote for people you don't like, instead of like? I think dislike calls should be added that would erase votes.

2 comments:

  1. When I read the part about "lisps and pitchiness" my instant thought was "Miley Cyrus." It goes to show that you don't have to have a good voice to be a famous singer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.. they need to be off! This season seems to have such a different feel with it because of the change of judges? I go back and forth on how I feel about it...

    ReplyDelete