Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Texas Roadhouse Bliss


So a few years ago when I was in high school, I saw an advertisement for Texas Roadhouse when it was opening. This was when I was living in Idaho. My family decided to check it out and fell in love with the delicious hot rolls and honey butter. I am not a big fan of steak, but I think that is because once you have tasted deliciousness, nothing short of tender, juicy, and flavorful will suffice. That is definitely what Texas Roadhouse has to offer. Every time I go, I get a house salad with bleu cheese dressing, a loaded baked potato, and some juicy and delicious slab of meat (usually sirloin or Dallas filet). Mmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

When I found out that a Texas Roadhouse had opened in Lehi, we were all over it. But it wasn't until the other day that we took advantage of the amazing benefits of call ahead seating. The other night we went there, but called about an hour before we got there, when the wait was only 40 minutes. There were so many people waiting, but we told them our code and went straight to the top of the waiting list. We were seated within 10 minutes of arrival, and as we left after eating there were people STILL waiting that were waiting when we got there! I don't know why anyone doesn't call ahead! Either way, the point of this post is to do a little word of mouth advertising of my own. 1) If you have never eaten at Texas Roadhouse, you are missing out and you should definitely check it out ASAP. It will be your new favorite steakhouse. 2) If you have eaten there and have never taken advantage of call ahead seating (it's not a reservation, but pretty close!) then don't waste time waiting there for an hour and a half like everyone else. Call ahead!

2 comments:

  1. I got hungry just by reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok that is awesome. i will definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete