Saturday, March 20, 2010

Thank you Halie and Online Shopping


After BYU's loss I needed something to ease the pain. Then I remembered I had only done one post this week. I was reading some blogs of our class and saw Halie's post with some swimsuit websites. When I went to Divine ModesTee I found this adorable dress and bought it! I never do stuff like that! But I totally loved it and was thinking I wanted to get a graduation dress. So, I guess I can check that off the list. All from my living room I could feel much better about the loss and buy a graduation dress. Media has been good to me today.

5 comments:

  1. I hope the dress turns out the way you want. I am always skeptical of online shopping. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good excuse to get a new dress! I might use that excuse to get a new one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely what I did this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress! I can't online shop...it's way too easy for me to keep buying more and more! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dear... i think i may be looking at that dress too!!!

    ReplyDelete