Sunday, March 14, 2010

Super SENIORITIS

Umm so pretty much I am about one month from graduating and going crazy! I just want to be done right now. It is like pulling my own teeth to get myself to do the homework I need to. During class my new favorite pastime is looking at craft blogs to get ideas for home decor projects I can do at home. Yesterday, instead of spending the afternoon working on a paper and studying for a test like I should have, I dragged my husband (ok this is an exaggeration, he went willingly) to Home Depot to buy wood and a few other things for some projects. When we got home I got right to work and before I knew it, my "homework" time had passed. Well, if it weren't for the internet and wonderful ideas at the click of a mouse I might just be a little more diligent. So the bottom line of this post is that I blame the media (specifically the internet right now) for my severe case of Senioritis. Talk about excuses. I'm ridiculous. But don't worry, that previously empty wall in our home looks great! Pictures to come.

4 comments:

  1. I'm most definitely a victim of senioritis as well! Instead of doing my paper and studying for my test this weekend, I went home and celebrated my little sister's birthday with the fam. I'm currently pulling an all-nighter to try and tackle school stuff... Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm starting to feel this now too (I graduate in December). If there are stages to senioritis, I'm in the stage where you still do most of you work, but you care A LOT less about grades. This stage also includes realizing all of the classes I never got a chance to take at BYU and the realization of how little I feel like I have actually learned...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! i feel ya. I'm going crazy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. I just waited till about the last possible minute to take a test!

    ReplyDelete