Friday, January 29, 2010

Newsies on a treadmill...


Last week I remembered one of my favorite movies and I'm not exactly sure how. I think someone was singing it or someone talked about singing it but either way it made me want to watch the movie because it had been years! With so much going on it is hard to just sit down and watch a 90 minute movie during the week, so I decided to watch it while I was exercising in the mornings. I downloaded it to my phone and watched it while running on the treadmill! And let me just say that running to Seize the Day, Carryin the Banner or The World Will Know really makes running easier. I've run to music for a long time but not really gotten into watching movies, or better yet, movies with music. I think I'm going to do it more often. I'm thinking next week that Enchanted might be fun:) I just get lost in the movie and before I know it I'm done running. Who says you have to be a couch potato while enjoying the media? I definitely disagree.

3 comments: