Tuesday, January 12, 2010

AVATAR 3-D



So last night for "family night" my husband and I went to see Avatar and I absolutely loved it. It had your occasional cheese like the love scene (doesn't show anything inappropriate) they included while you know they made from computer generated characters, but overall I left the theater with two thoughts: 1) I want to go to Pandora and live with them (which means I was inspired) and 2) That was an amazing adventure! I felt like I was in the movie living it the whole time. No lame 3-D "reach out and grab you" type stuff. It was amazing! I understand why this movie took so much money to make and why it is at the top of all-time movie sales behind Titanic. I must say that I was hesitant to see it after the previews, but then we kept hearing great reviews and decided to check it out and we definitely weren't disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this movie. I felt like a little kid in an adventure. There were several times in the movie where I caught myself saying, "that was so cool."

    ReplyDelete